R. Lawrence Hatchett, MD
About Dr. Lawrence Hatchett
Lawrence Hatchett, MD is a board-certified urologic surgeon specializing in state-of-the-art, minimally invasive solutions. He has been practicing since 1993. He received his undergraduate degree from Marquette University while on a full basketball scholarship for four years. Dr. Lawrence Hatchett was also teammates with Coach Doc Rivers who is now the head coach for the Philadelphia 76ers. Dr. Lawrence Hatchett is a Harvard-trained urologic surgeon and completed his fellowship at Boston Children’s Harvard University. Today, he is a urologic surgeon specializing in the minimally invasive aspects of urology. His special interests are:
- Minimally invasive BPH
- Minimally invasive treatment for severe stress incontinence in women
- Nerve Stimulator (Axonics Therapy) to treat bladder and bowel incontinence
- “No-Scalpel” vasectomy
Dr. Lawrence Hatchett was also a national speaker for Pfizer and spoke on Viagra and overactive bladders for stress incontinence patients. He also trains and consults other physicians across the US on BARD’s Urethral Bulking Agents.
A doctor that works around your schedule and understands that your time is valuable.
Board-certified urologic surgeon since 1993
- The University of Chicago
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill North Carolina Memorial Hospital
- Bostons Children’s, Harvard University
Previous Corporate Affiliations
- International & National Speaker for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Trainer and consultant for BARD CO, teaching physicians how to use the Urethral Bulking Agent